The U-Step2 Walking Stabilizer Tall is an advanced walking frame with a unique base that provides increased stability. This wheeled walker is designed with added features for increased control for users with neurological conditions including Parkinson’s, Multiple Sclerosis, Stroke, ALS, MSA, and PSP. The tall model features extended handlebars for users between 5 feet 10 inches and 6 feet 6 inches tall.
U-Step 2 Walking Stabilizer Tall
- Patented U-shaped base is ultra-stable and surrounds the user to prevent them from falling.
- Advanced control features, including the reversed braking system and the rolling resistance give users confidence needed when walking.
- Ideal for treating neurological disorders and balance issues.
- Solid welded base does not wiggle, so users feel very secure when walking.
- Turning wheels placed toward the middle of the base, as opposed to the rear as in other rolling walkers, the U-Step Neuro turns around in 29 inches, as compared to 50 inches for most other advanced walkers.
- 23 inches wide, the U-Step Neuro also enables walking through narrow doorways.
- Tall model fits user height range from 5 feet 10 inches to 6 feet 6 inches tall, and the hand grips adjust up to 41.5 inches high.