EWheels Medical EW-M34 Portable Travel Mobility Scooter is manufactured with the high-quality materials and craftsmanship and meets FDA criteria. EW-M34 goes through rigorous inspection and quality control process for safety, durability, quality and handling.
EWheels Medical EW-M34 Portable Travel Mobility Scooter
Note: This product is non-returnable after 15 days from the date of the receipt of your order.
EW-M34 Portable Travel Scooter Highlights
- Lightweight & Portable
- User-friendly Design
- Stylish & Reliable
- Disassembles into 5 easy to carry pieces
- Key Start
- FDA Certified
EWheels Medical EW-M34 Portable Travel Mobility Scooter – Product Video
- Can be mounted on a carrier for easy transport, or disassembled and stored in the back of vehicle or trunk
- Disassembles in seconds with just 4 easy steps
- Adapts into 5 easy to carry pieces
- The swivel seat can be locked at 45° intervals
- The flip-up armrests make it easy to get on or off the scooter
- The battery can be charged on or off the scooter
- Manufactured with high-quality materials and craftsmanship
- Quality one can count on, designs to love
What to buy with EWheels EW-M34 Travel Mobility Scooter
- Safepath EZ Edge Transition Rubber Threshold Ramp
- EZ Access Pathway 36 Inch 3G Modular Access Ramps
- Medline Adjustable Aluminum Cane
Why use EW-M34 Portable Mobility Scooter?
The EW-M34 Portable Mobility Scooter can be mounted on a carrier for easy transport, or disassembled and stored in the back of vehicle or trunk. It disassembles in seconds with just 4 easy steps, making transporting it from one destination to another a breeze! Like magic, the scooter becomes 5 easy to carry pieces.
- The EW-M34 is packed with value and has the longest range and lightest weight of any travel scooter on the market today
- The four wheel design ensures stability and its small size makes it easy to get around
- It also features a non-slip platform and swivel executive seat with movable arm-rests to make getting in and out easy and convenient, and with a 300 pound capacity, fits most riders with ease
- One can also find easy to use controls on the Delta tiller for complete control, even in tight environments
- The details are what make this scooter stand out, like a large detachable basket with carry handle, bright front headlights, heavy duty front bumper and designer aluminum wheels
- If one is looking for a stable, reliable scooter with loads of features at a great price, look no further than the E-Wheel EW-M34 four wheel portable mobility scooter
Assembling The EW-M34 Scooter
Installing The Seat Post
- Place the seat post into the frame of the back half
- Place the seat post securing pin through a hole in the silver seat post and through the black seat post holding frame
- Tighten the post securing and stabilizing knob on to finish securing
Installing The Seat –
- Install the seat post to the frame of the scooter
- Slide the seat onto the seat post assembly
- Install and tighten the armrests on both sides of the seat
Installing The Basket –
- Unwrap basket from plastic
- Slide Basket onto handlebar bracket
- Ensure the basket tab is locking the basket in place
Installing The Battery Pack –
- Check that the battery securing knob is loose, and the battery securing plate is facing vertically with the body of the scooter
- Place the battery pack on the scooter
- Turn the battery securing plate horizontal over the top lip of the battery pack
- Tighten down the battery securing knob
Front Half To Back Half Connection –
- The scooter will come with the front and back half already connected
Disassembling the EW-M34 Mobility Scooter
Remove the basket, seat, and seat post the same way there were installed on the scooter. See below for steps of disconnecting the front half of the scooter from the back half of the scooter.
Steps For Frame Separation –
- Spin the securing washer for the power supply cable counter clockwise to loosen until it is loose from the threads
- Pull the power supply cable out of the socket where it plugs into and set aside in a way that it will not get pinched when the frame pieces are separated
Adjusting The EW-M34 Scooter
Pull out power key before making any adjustments; never do it while driving or with the scooter power turned on.
- Pull up the seating fixing bar to release the seat
- Remove the seat from the seat post
- Loosen the seat post securing and stabilizing knob
- With one hand hold the silver seat post, and the with other hand remove the seat post securing pin
- Adjust to desired position
- Seat Rotations
- Pull up the seat lock lever to release the seat
- Rotate the seat to the desired position
- Release the seat lock lever and the seat will automatically lock in place
- Find the armrest securing knobs on the frame of the seat where the armrest brackets attach to the scooter
- Loosen the securing knob on the desired side
- Adjust the armrest to the desired position
- Re-tighten the armrest securing knobs
Tiller Angle Adjustment
- Loosen the front tiller securing knob
- Adjust the tiller to the desired position
- Re-tighten the tiller securing knob
How to use EW-M34 Portable Scooter
Operating The E-Wheels EW-M34 Scooter
- The tiller console houses all the controls needed to drive the scooter, including the key switch, speed adjustment knob, delta throttle lever, battery charge indicator, horn button and headlight button.
- Push the key into the key hole on the tiller and push downwards to turn on the scooter.
Warning- Turn the scooter’s power to Off when stopped to avoid unintended motion that may occur by accidentally hitting the delta throttle.
- This button activates a warning horn when pushed. The horn will only sound when the button is being pushed.
Delta Throttle Lever – This lever allows one to control the forward and reverse speeds of the scooter up to the maximum speed preset with the speed adjustment knob.