The Easy Stand Strap Stand Stander allows you to stand up straight from your wheelchair, bed, or any seated position. Rather than pulling your knees into the knee pad and forcing the sit-to-stand transition, the raising arms gently lift you vertically first, then gradually draw you over the center.
This relieves a lot of pressure on the knees. Standing from a fixed-arm wheelchair is simple with the help of adjustable lifting straps. The legs can be modified to swing aside for broader wheelchairs or have a low profile to fit beneath a bed.
The Upper Body Support Strap provides additional posterior support during the lifting procedure. The Grab Handles allow users to maintain their balance while being pumped to a standing height.
EasyStand StrapStand Stander
Brand: ALTIMATE MEDICAL
Easy Stand Strap Stand Highlights
- For most individuals weighing up to 350 lbs
- Full upright, over-center stretch possible while standing
- Familiarity in long-term care – similar to a patient lift
- Ease of use leads to increased compliance
- Swing-out legs accommodate wide wheelchairs