The Folding Walker Knee Scooter is the perfect solution for maintaining your independence and mobility!
Steerable Folding Knee Walker Knee Scooter
Brand: Drive Medical
- Stay mobile while recovering from a foot or lower-leg injury with Drive’s new Folding Knee Walker.
- The Knee Walker is jam-packed with all of the competitive features you?re looking for, including a 350 lbs weight capacity, dual rear on-wheel braking, and a small footprint for optimal shelf and storage space.
- The Folding Knee Walker is the perfect solution for maintaining your independence and mobility!
- Knee walker can be steered for increased maneuverability
- Ideal for individuals recovering from foot surgery, breaks, sprains, amputation and ulcers of the foot
- New, two-piece padded leg pad provides comfort
- Deluxe braking system
- Removable front basket
- Durable, steel frame with silver vein finish
- Tool free height adjustment
- 7″ casters are ideal for indoor/outdoor use
|Carton Shipping Weight
|Knee Pad Dimensions
|7″ (W) x 15″ (D)
|Knee Pad Height
|Limited Lifetime, Lifetime Warranty on Brake Cable
Padded leg support
Walking Aids Buying Guide »
For seniors and patients with low mobility, a medical walker, hemi walker or walker with wheels may be just what they need to hold on to their independence. Whether you’re looking for a heavy duty bariatric walker, a pediatric walker or a standard walker, we have what you’re looking for
There are many types of walkers for seniors, adults and children to address any and every need. Wheeled walkers provide less stability than standard walkers and are intended for active, partial weight bearing patients, with added wheels for more mobility.
Pediatric walkers are smaller sized and adjustable to accommodate children’s growth, while an adult walker provides higher levels of stability and weight bearing capabilities required for adult use.
A heavy duty walker has a higher weight capacity and an extra wide frame to suit the needs of heavier users. A hemi walker, or side walker, is designed for one-sided use for better support than a walking cane provides. Some individuals may benefit from a stand-assist walker, which allow seated users to get up faster and more easily.
For a walker that doubles as a portable seat, try a rollator, which is a walker equipped with a seat so you can rest anytime you need to take a break from walking. Keep in mind that rollators offer a lower level of stability, since they are equipped with four wheels that roll easily.
While some patients require non-folding walkers for maximum balance assistance, we also carry a variety of folding walkers for storage and transport convenience. One button folding walkers fold quickly and easily, while a two button walker folds one side at a time to provide more stability for the user. A folding paddle walker is ideal for those with manual dexterity limitations, as they allow the patient to keep hands on the grip while using the paddle to fold the walker.
We also carry a full line of walker accessories to enhance your walker, such as platform attachments, glides, trays, walker baskets, pouches, cup holders and more.
If you need any help making your purchase, call now to speak to one of our professional healthcare providers.