Haleys Joy Balance Buddy For On The Go Swing System is designed to aid in improving balance.
- Haleys Joy Balance Buddy For On The Go Swing System can be disconnected from the chains and used as a therapy roll on the floor
- Should be used on the dual hanging points for linear motion
- Very useful in sensory integration therapy
- Not for use with Rotational Single PointÂ
- Balance Buddy for On The Go II Swing System has 6â€ and for On The Go III Swing System has a 12â€ total range of adjustment, up and down, to accommodate the optimal height of usage
- For Use With:
– Haleys Joy On The Go II Swing System
– Haleys Joy On The Go III Swing System
- Click here for Instruction Manual
Swing Assembly / Disassembly:
The swing comes assembled out of the box; no assembly necessary. If it becomes necessary to disassemble the swings, the following steps should be followed
– The seat is suspended by four vinyl covered chains. Two chains go into one connector and the other two go into another connector.
– Fasten these connectors into the swingâ€™s linear connector points. Make sure the spring clips have closed properly. See view one.
– These are the same type of spring clip connectors that are used on the platform board. They are however, made one size smaller to prevent the Balance Buddy from being used on the single point rotation hookup. This seat is to be used only as a linear motion device. With the On the Go Swings being of such a compact design, the balance buddyâ€™s rider could, unintentionally damage the swing legs by hitting them during rotation. The therapist should make sure the rider does not kick or push off of the swingâ€™s legs during use.
– There are threaded connectors where the chains fasten to the balance buddy (between the eye straps and the chains). If the therapist desires to use the balance buddy on the floor or in another manner, the threaded connectors can be opened and the chains removed. Reverse this step to put the balance buddy back on the swing. Remember to tighten the threaded connectors.
– If height adjustment is necessary, undo the stretch band at the connector and move the chains to the desired position. Replace the stretch bands when satisfied with the adjustment.
– The vinyl on the seat and on the chains can be wiped clean with soap and water. Anti-bacterial wipes can also be used to spot clean.
SpecificationParticulars Dimensions Balance Buddy For On The Go II Swing System Dimensions 36″ x 13″ x 13″ Weight 22 lbs Weight Capacity 250 lbs Balance Buddy For On The Go III Swing System Dimensions 36″ x 13″ x 13″ Weight 23 lbs Weight Capacity 300 lbs