E-Z-On Adjustable Vest
Brand/Manufacturer: PERFORMANCE HEALTH/PATTERSON MEDICAL
It must be used with E-Z-ON vehicle tether mount, floor mount, or wheel chair mount. The Tether Mount uses two tether hooks at the top and requires the use of a lap belt to go through two loops on the vest at the waist area. The Floor Mount uses four tether hooks and does not require the use of a lap belt.
E-Z-On Adjustable Vests are transportation safety vests, dynamically tested to position special needs children and adults in a car, van or bus (with the appropriate seat mount).
How to use
How to wash
- Death or serious injury can occur If manufacturer’s instructions are not followed correctly.
- All EZ-ON products are dynamically tested to meet NHTSA standards.
- Please follow washing instructions on product tag.
- Replace product if it is damaged, frayed, or has been in a crash.
- Recommended replacement after six years.
- EZ-ON Products are not liable for injury if these recommendations are not followed.