Weplay Maze Balance Board
The snail labyrinth pattern on the board provides challenge and amusement when users move the ball back and forth. It is a way to develop balance and coordination by challenging your child to stand on top of it and make the ball roll along the patterned orbit by moving his body back and forth. Excellent exercise for coordination and muscle building.
How to use Weplay Maze Balance Board?
Weplay Maze Balance Board is an intermediate balance board that improves balance coordination to a higher level.
- Weplay Maze Balance Board enhances physical coordination, patience and concentration
- Provides challenge and amusement while playingÂ
- Can be played by hands or feet
- Children will improve strength and balance, and it also develops thinking skills
- Excellent exercise for coordination and muscle buildingÂ
- Children will improve strength and balance
- Lightweight , easy to move, carry and assembleÂ
- Maximum weight: 120 lbsÂ
- For children of age more than 3 yearsÂ
- Material Type: PE, TPR
The Maze Balance Board provides three different ways to play. Start by using the board on a table or floor to move the ball through the maze by hand. Advance to holding the board and maneuver the ball through the maze without dropping it. Then try the ultimate challenge â€“ stand on the board and maneuver the ball by shifting your weight.