Bilsom Impact Electronic Earmuff Headphone amplifies the sound one want to hear while filtering harmful noise with this banded-style earmuff.
The directional stereo microphone in the earmuff amplifies and enhances sound for more natural hearing while limiting it to a safe level, also allowing user to detect the direction of incoming sounds. The earmuff is ideal for individuals with hearing loss and those in noisy environments.
Bilsom Impact Electronic Earmuff Headphone
Brand/Manufacturer: HARRIS COMMUNICATIONS
- Bilsom Impact Electronic Earmuff Headphone comes with adjustable headband
- On or off switch and volume control
- Over-the-head 707 model has a noise reduction level of 23dB
- Helmet-mount 708 model has a noise reduction level of 21dB
- Auto shut-off after 4 hours
- Sounds above the limit of 82dB are excluded, sounds below the limit are amplified
- Stereo AUX signal input for connection to other sound sources with a 3.5mm jack
- Soft, comfortable and ventilated inner headband
- 700 hour usage with 1.5V alkaline batteries (included)
- Directional microphones
Assistive Listening Devices | Hearing Support | Devices for Hearing Impairment
Headphones for Hearing Impaired | Amplified Headsets for Hard of Hearing
Hearing impaired headphones, are a personal sound amplifying device worn over ear, and on the ear depending on the type of headsets. Three main types of headphones that work well with hearing aids are Bone conduction headphones, On-ear Headphones and Over-ear Headphones.
At rehab store, we offer a wide range of headphones, earphones and earbuds from different manufacture like Noizfree, Plantronics, Harris, William Sound, Serene Innovations, Califone, Cardionics, Geemarc, Sennheiser, Panasonic etc.
What Is Speech Therapy?
Speech therapy includes a wide range of activities such as articulation therapy, language intervention activities, and other mediums to manage speech or language disorders.
What Conditions Require Speech Therapy?
Speech therapy is used to manage a wide range of speech disorders or communication disorders such as:
- Fluency Disorders – Fluency refers to the flow, speed, and rhythm of an individual’s speech. Stuttering and cluttering of speech are common fluency disorders.
- Articulation Disorders – The ability to form certain word sounds is known as articulation. The inability to articulate a word properly constitute articulation disorders
- Receptive Disorders – Receptive disorders are those where an individual cannot fully understand what the other person is speaking since they cannot understand sounds or word meanings.
- Expressive Disorders – Expressive disorders includes the inability to express oneself easily. One can be diagnosed to have an expressive disorder if have trouble forming accurate sentences.
- Cognitive-Communication Disorders – Injury to the brain or a neurological disorder can cause cognitive-communication disorders. Memory loss, difficulty in speaking, and inability to understand speech are part of cognitive-communication disorders.
What Does Speech Therapy Include?
Since speech disorders affect the organs used for communication speech therapy addresses the same organs and mechanisms to help manage the disorders. This includes:
- Interaction through talking, playing, using books, pictures, and objects.
- Help correcting sounds and syllables to enhance articulation and fluency
- Create and administer strategies for individual as well as caregiver
- Exercises such as problem solving, breathing exercises, conversational tactics, etc
Where to Buy Speech Therapy Aids Online?
At Rehab Store, we have a wide range of assistive devices to aid in easy and safe application of speech therapy. We offer special needs toys, therapies, and daily living aids from top manufacturers and brands for safe and precise speech therapy.